Re: web interface to submit bugs

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 11:05:12PM +0200, Diego Calleja García wrote:
> AFAIK, the bug database doesn't have a web interface to submit bugs
> (which would be cool)

Why?

> Is there any plan to extend the bug tracking system?

More than likely, in useful ways.

> What about migrating it to something like bugzilla?
> (http://bugs.gentoo.org has it and seems to work pretty well)

Well, we now have a bug system that works, why would you want to use junk
like bugzilla?  I'd have to say that at least from a user perspective,
being a person who's filed bugs in both systems, that the Debian way is far
superior.

Somehow, Gentoo using something isn't much of a ringing endorsement.

--
 Marc Wilson |     There's nothing very mysterious about you, except
 msw@cox.net |     that nobody really knows your origin, purpose,