Debian Can't See All of Large Disks?

Hi all,

I had recently tried to install Debian on a computer containing a 200 GB harddrive. However, during cfdisking of the Debian install process cfdisk fails to see past approximately 130 GB of hard disk space. I'm suspecting this is because it is an old version of cfdisk (later versions of cfdisk seem to see the whole drive). So, does anyone here know how to work around this problem so I can use all of my hard disk space with Debian? Thanks for your help!

Do you Yahoo!?