Re: my treo won't sync

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:30:10 +0200, Tom Vier wrote:

> i've tried both pilot-xfer (from pilot-link) and kpilot. neither recongizes
> it. my visor platinum works fine. there is the minor problem of the usb char
> dev not showing up til you hit the button. if i run pilot-xfer right after
> hitting the sync button, it works for the visor. treo just isn't seen.
>
> does anyone have any tips? this is a treo 90.
>
> --
> Tom Vier <tmv@comcast.net>
> DSA Key ID 0xE6CB97DA

When last I checked, the Treo90 and Treo300 did not work via USB with
Linux. The USB ports on those models were redesigned and do not use the
same driver as the rest of the Handspring models. I purchased a serial
adapter for my Treo300 from the Handspring web site and have been able to use
that to sync with Debian using pilot-xfer and jPilot.

--
BillT@Mahagonny.com - PGP KeyID#: 0xFB966670