Re: What java plugins i needed to install?

Hi there,

I had the same problem as you do. If you're using Mozilla 1.4, u need a java
plugin compiled with gcc-3.2 You can get the latest blackdown java plugin
from www.blackdown.org choose the gcc 3.2 variant there. Or download
unofficial debs by adding the line

deb http://jopa.studentenweb.org/debian ./

..to your /etc/apt/sources.list.

You then need to symlink the java plugin the directory to both the
/usr/local/mozilla/plugins (or the plugins dir in the place where mozilla is
installed) and /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins (this may already be done by the deb
package install script)

This should get things working.

Good luck