can't unmount cdrom

I am mounting my cd as scsi emulation (its a burner) and if I open it
with nautilus the device locks up and won't let me unmount the cdrom
even if I close just about every possible process on the computer
claiming that it can't be unmounted since its being used.
The cdrom is being mounted through autofs (tried both autofs and
autofs4) and it seems that this is a problem with the scsi emoulation.
Where would I file such a bug, is it known?

I am using kernel 2.6.0-test1 with acpi patches.