Re: evolution - how to enable spell check

> I'm running Debian testing and Evolution 1.0.5. It seems
> that no matter what I do I cannot get the 'Spell check
> document..." menu option to become enabled.

> I have aspell installed, as well as gnome-spell.

Here is what I did: I went back to woody plus backports
instead of sarge :).

But, I recall that I managed to enable spell check
by manually installing the old version of aspell
and their libs. Unfortunately, it made some packages
on "hold". Worse, "dselect" would replace the aspell
and deleted the gnome-spell.

regards,

dullatip.