Re: voodoo 3500 tv tuner

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:48:07PM -0400, -Art- wrote:
> Forgive me if this isn't the proper newsgroup.
>
> Newbie here, seeking Help/info/suggestons on how to
> get my VooDoo 3500 tv tuner to work
> in Debian/Knoppix distro.

rotsa ruck man.  You *might* be able to get it working with the v3tv
module, but it looks like it hasn't been updated since Jan. 2001.  I
know from experience that it doesn't work Xfree86 4 and above (well you
get sound, but the picture goes out as soon as you move the mouse).  I
haven't tried it with 3.3.6, so that might be worth a shot.

You *can* get the TV-out to work with mplayer.  Take a look at
http://www.guru-group.fi/~too/tvout-voodoo3-3000-xfree

Rob