Re: hardware question

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:16:13 -0700
"Rodney D. Myers" <rdmyers@pe.net> wrote:

> My desk is getting quite cluttered, using a KMV for 4 computers. I
> started looking for wireless keyboard(s) & mice, and ran across this
> item, and was wondering whether it was supported, or were there any
> tricks in getting it running.
>
> http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=448571
>
> It's a wireless keyboard with mouse.

Howdy Rodney,

I don't have any experience with that particular model, but I'm in the
process of building a new computer right now that uses this:
http://www.ateck.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=453055901

I'm still waiting on a piece or two of hardware before I do my Debian
installation, but the portable workstation environmentfrom
http://www.lnx-bbc.org was able to recognize both the keyboard and mouse
and use them just fine from the console and X (I haven't fully tested
the mouse in console mode yet).

HTH,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/