Re: Printer Toolbox

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 07:38, Paul Johnson wrote:

In addition to making multiple queues, there  is the xprint package
which unforchanatly works with only some of the programs but if I
remember correctly can group the different queues into one logical one
and give you a setup screen to enable choosing the wanted features.

don't know if it will do what you want where you want it though.