Re: Kicking users

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:13:17AM -0400, Aaron wrote:
> On -32-Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:03:36AM -0600, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> spake thus,
> > Just eight minutes ago you posted the same note under a different
> > subject line.  Why post it again and change the subject?  We heard you
> > the first time.
>
> I got a message from the Trend SMEX Content Filter that said the
> message had been archived due to "sensitive content," but it hadn't
> turned up in the list for me so I assumed that it had been immediately
> quarantined. Apparently for "sexual discrimination." You tell me why
> this message is sexually discriminating :p

That "content filter" is run on the way to one of the recipients of this
list, not on the way into the list itself.

Similarly, the release-critical bug report messages to
debian-devel-announce regularly get a message from a similar stupid
filter telling us that it's been "quarantined". I'm sure you can
appreciate just how much the people on bugscan@d.o care about this. :)

Cheers,