Re: Can't Keep Kernel Log Messages From Console

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:05:40AM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
> PGP, attachments, and HTML have no place on the usenet, and people
> whose posts ultimately end up there, or those responsible for the
> delivery, need to observe proper netiquette. At least that's my take
> on the subject, and that of many others.

Nope. There's absolutely no reason why users of lists.debian.org need
care about the existence of news gateways; it's not their fault that
they exist. Users of news gateways should take the responsibility of
knowing that they're looking through a window into a different world
with different rules.

(PGP-signed to see if Alan will killfile me.)

Cheers,