Re: Can't Keep Kernel Log Messages From Console

Alan Connor wrote:
From cjwatson@debian.org Mon Jul 28 20:12:58 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 03:13:08PM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:

From bcwhite@precidia.com Mon Jul 28 15:09:43 2003

--------------8222A093BEB3CE9D0AF16851

--------------8222A093BEB3CE9D0AF16851--

Would someone PLEASE tell me what all that CRAP is, and how to get rid
of it?

How have you managed to break mutt to the point where it doesn't
understand attachments? I'm awed; mutt is an excellent MIME client.
Maybe chapter 5 of the mutt manual would be helpful?

And pray tell just what are attachments  doing on Usenet?

The answer is that they aren't, are they?

So the question should be: "Since when does *slrn*  deal with attachments?"
Which doesn't make a lot of sense.

Kindly direct your sarcasm where it belongs.

The stupid idiot must have have jumped to the insane conclusion that you were reading this with mutt from the irrelevant facts that you were complaining that you couldn't read it and that you said you were using mutt.

Imagine! believing what you told him instead of looking for the "enough clues in my posts" to deduce you were talking crap!

I think I'll killfile him too, in case he starts believing what I say.