Re: Can't Keep Kernel Log Messages From Console

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 17:13, Alan Connor wrote:
> > From bcwhite@precidia.com Mon Jul 28 15:09:43 2003

This is the hint...

> > --------------8222A093BEB3CE9D0AF16851
> >

> > --------------8222A093BEB3CE9D0AF16851--
> >

> Would someone PLEASE tell me what all that CRAP is, and how to get rid
> of it?
>
> I can't even figure out what the guy is trying to say!!!!

You don't want to get rid of it.  It's integral to his email.

He sent a text email and attached his syslog.conf

It's offensive when html mails or binary file attachments are sent.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |