Success:~> WindowMaker new 'applications' menu ROCKS !

Yay ! It works !

I had some trouble with themes not installing correctly - I often had to manually put files into their individual directories and some simply did not work when installed. Also, wmakerconf kept crashing. Once I had manually (!) deleted them I slept on it and this morning ran /genmenu/, then /wmakerconf/ - and it worked !

To make it even sweeter, the WMaker menu updates from Geir Thorstein Kristiansen's (gtk's) website also worked.

Now to get Mutt going again ...

Thanks guys,

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz