Re: kernel compilation question

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 22:47, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> Now that I'm fully moved over to Debian :-), I'm looking at start
> tinkering with kernel compilation.
>
> I would "assume" I'd need the kernel-source package of my choice? But it
> are there any other package(s) I'd need to download to get started

Take a look at these Very Very good References for doing it the "Debian
Way"

http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Main/DebianKernelBuilding

http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html

If those two don't answer your questions complete... I am sure someone
here would be MORE than happy to tell you where to go... :) err What to
do... err :) Well anyway Answer your questions.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net