Re: Samba Password Expiration

Hello Ian!

At Sunday 27 July 2003 19:00 Ian Melnick wrote:

> [...]
> Samba layout? Well, problem started after I made it an NT PDC so
> that I could use it with Win2k. Win2k always warns me when password
> has expired, but Win95 doesn't; so stuff just stops working in Win95
> when the password 'expires'. Never happened before I made Samba a
> PDC though.
> [...]

Sorry I couldn't be of any help so far, and even worse: I've never
used Samba as a PDC, so I guess I cannot help here either :(

I browsed the archives and found many people having your type of
problem, but no solution.
Perhaps the Samba folks know something, or maybe someone jumps in
here...

Cheers,
Flo