Re: on-screen keyboard

Hi folks,
Thanks for the link to 'xvkbd' package. I looked for it under 'k' and 'v' and forgot about the 'x'. I had downloaded and tried it out. After starting it with the command 'xvkdb' from the xterm window, the keyboard appears and after focussing, the displayable characters corresponding to their clicked keys do appear on the xterm screen. The only problem is that the command prompt has disappeared from xterm once 'xvkbd' started. Once xvkbd is terminated, the command prompt re-appears. Guess I'll have to figure this out myself.

Cheers.