on-screen keyboard

Hi folks,

Thanks for the replies to my previous msg. I have changed the font size and color of xterm. Light sea green-on-black is much more easy on the eyes than the original white-on-black.

I have opted to use fvwm instead of KDE or GNOME because it is less demanding on memory. Moreover its used on a tablet PC I passed on to me for some work.

I need a on-screen keyboard. I have used a very good one called Click-and-Type, a free software but only runs on MS-Window. I have not been able to find one in Debian Packages. Does any know of a good one for Linux?

Another problem is that with fvwm, Xcalc and Bitmap Graphics from the App menu is not displaying properly. Anyone has any experience on this?

Have a nice weekend.

Keep track of Singapore stock prices. http://www.msn.com.sg/money/