Re: Including tulip drivers in a new kernel

* Steven Schlansker <steven@fgsoft.net> [030725 12:45]:

> I compiled a new kernel for a PC, but in doing so I lost the tulip
> drivers for an ethernet card.  How do I get them back?  One of the
> ethernet cards in the system needs it (the other works fine)

Lost? Do you mean you forgot to select them at the config stage?
If so, just compile again, but remember to select the drivers that you
need.

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.6.0-test1-looxt93c6 #1 Thu Jul 17 16:49:12 JST 2003