Re: Including tulip drivers in a new kernel

Actually, I just found some modules online.  I compiled them, and
installed tulip.o.  Should this work?  (I can't verify because it's not
working - I don't know whether it's the driver or the IP config)
The device appears as eth1 now; it didn't before I installed it
(there's two ethernet cards)