Re: mouse wheel scrolling in mutt ???

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 06:59:31PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
[...]
} New problems ;<
}
} Intermittently, this *stops* working!
[...]
} What do you think?
[...]

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 07:17:44PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
[...]
} Furthermore, I just rebooted, and when I first startup the script that
} sets locale and calls mutt, it comes up with white-on-black, even though
} this is in ~/.Xdefaults:
[...]
} Once I invoke xrdb, then everything is OK -- for now ;>

All this sounds like some kind of desktop manager issue to me. I just don't
know enough about your environment to figure it out. Sometime when it's
working, run appres mutt and capture the output to a file somewhere. Next
time it fails, do the same and compare the old (working) output with the
new (broken) output. I haven't a clue when or how it could be changing,
however.

You're pretty much going to have to dig for clues on your own. The only
thing you can do which will definitely work dependably is a nasty kludge:
Edit /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/XTerm (it's a file) and add the mutt
lines from your .Xdefaults file. Note that this will break if/when you
upgrade the xterm package.

} Best Regards,
} mds
--Greg