RE: Important!

Title: RE: Important!

> On Wednesday 23 July 2003 23:59, rayhab wrote:
> > I need to get an operating system to fit on one rw cd.
> You can try knoppix. It's based on debian. For more
> information look at
> http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html
>
> There you will also find information where to get iso-images...

I'm not sure I quite understand your problem.  If you are looking for a bootable Debian cdrom you can create one with Jigdo (see debian.org/cdrom) to install Debian on your computer.  Also, you can use a mini install cdrom (about 200mb) and do a minimal install.  afterwards you can apt-get what ever you need when you attach to the internet.

If you need a livecd (operating system that runs from cdrom) then look at Knoppix (or mini-livecd's like morphix).

Could you be a bit more clear on what you need?

Preston