Re: First mail from my Linux

Jianan Huang wrote:

Hi folks,

This is my first mail from my first Linux installation. It means I have got Debian GNU/Linux, X-Window and Mozilla all running. I feel good. There re some fine tuning to be done.

1) xdm-log showed an error msg about not being able to open Xwrapper.config because it was not found. This that a red-herring since everything seemed to be working fine?

2) I have to open a Bash window to 'pon' before entering Mozilla and leave Mozilla to do a 'poff'. Can these be done from within Mozilla?

3) Font size of characters in text windows such as Bash, Xterm etc. are too small. How to adjust them ?

4) Is there a GUI for the Linux file system such as window-xplorer for MS-Window?

Would be good to have some answers.

Cheers