Re: [OT] SCO is going all out now

> Do you suspect there could be a long enough delay between releasing
> the alleged infractions and producing a clean kernel that fully
> changing OSes could make sense, however?

like u said .. if worst comes to worse. either ppl will develop patches and
features for the latest hardware or some ppl might just shift OSs. FreeBSD
gives most of the freedom of Linux though i'm not an expert on licenses and
can't comment on the difference between the BSD and GPL, but i know that
FreeBSD is already being used by BIG companies and linux is not exactly
replacing it just existing beside it.
Worse comes to worse .. hmmm .. makes me wonder ... i should pull out my
FreeBSD disks again and try the f***** installation again.

sharninder