Re: rmnologin in rc$.d

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:30:12 +0200, Jimmy Johansson wrote:

> Oh, you are so right! Tried doing it manually and messed up somehow so now
> I think I'll just have to install from scratch again! The more it hurts,
> the more you learn! :-) (or so I hope!)

OK, first lesson. STOP REINSTALLING. Seriously, this isn't Windows. Sorry
for the yelling.

If you broke something, and want the defaults back

dpkg -P funnypackage
apt-get install funnypackage

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!