Re: mouse pointer does not show

Guys,

Thanks for your interest on this issue. I didn't mean to raise such a
heat discussion. :-)

OK. Let me clarify that the mouse seems to be working because if I move
it around, I can see the different buttons on the KDE user interface
changing colors.

If I click on the root window, a menu pops up. If I click on any of the
buttons on the bottom of the screen, it does what it is supposed to do.
For instance, a click on the foot button pops up a menu (and I can
follow it throught the different submenus), a click on the terminal
button opens the terminal window, etc.

The only problem I have is that I don't see where the mouse pointer is
at on the screen. This makes it very hard to work with.

In fact, the mouse pointer does show for a little while. It disappears,
and remained invisible when the first window pops up (the one with the
tip of the day or something like that).

I'll keep playing around with this when I get home in the evening.

Thanks again for your interest on this issue.

-Marvin