Re: RealPlayer on Debian

apt-get install realplayer

In fact, this is a package that installs the .rpm from Real, as they
don't allow redistribution of their software.

I'm running Woody + backports.  I got this one from:

deb http://marillat.free.fr stable main

There is other multimedia stuff there.  You can try seaching
www.apt-get.org for listings of add-ons for Debian.

There are instructions in the package.  It worked for me.

Cheers,
Bret

bwaldow at alum.mit.edu