Re: color picker CHANGED to [OT] Mozilla suggestions

Harshwardhan Nagaonkar wrote:

My question is though:
What would you change in mozilla so that it replies to the list instead of the user who sent it? I tried to find it in the menus, but its not there. So I assume I will have to edit some of the mozilla files (.xml/.xul) files? I am not a mozilla guru, so I would appreciate any suggestions.

My reason for using Mozilla instead of Mutt is managing the mail from three different mailboxes which get filtered into *many* different folders. Having the three panes: folders, headers and message is invaluable. Even Evolution doesn't do this as well as Mozilla for this. If anyone does this with Mutt I would be interested.

To give you my version of an answer to your question:

Click "Reply All"
If the individual didn't (not subscribed to list) request a copy:
   Select the To: address and delete it.
   Click the dropdown list by Cc: and change it to To:

This is really quite easy.

Paul Scott