Re: Kernel 2.6.0 compiling problems [semi solved]

On Saturday 19 July 2003 2:20 am, Marino Fernandez wrote:
> On Saturday 19 July 2003 2:16 am, Marino Fernandez wrote:

I kind of solve this problem. I had used a generic .config file from a debian
install with lost of modules I did'nt need. I had to deselect a lot of
modules that for whatever reason would'nt compile (almost all gave me similar
error mesages.

So I finally compiles the modules, placed bzImage --> vmlinuz in /boot,
changed grug, etc, etc, etc, rebooted, and I got a black screen, with no
output, the HD was doing somenthing, but I was unable to see anything.

Oh well...