Re: How does a distro born?

> You might want to go the Knoppix route and modify Debian... there is even
> a Brazilian effort, Kurumin.  You might want, for example, to create a
> GNUrumin, running localised Gnome instead of KDE...

I alredy know Knoppix/Kurumin but this isn't what I am pursuing.

What I am pursuing is a deeper knowlegde. Like if I were a distro I should
question myself "Where did I came from?" - Freak, ah?

Due to my spare time it is a long term project - I am not in a hurry and
Debian will make me happy when I master it (other distros are muck like
windows - click, click, click and you are running but not understanding)

Valter