Re: gaim: keyboard shortcut for switching between tabbed IM/Chat tabs?

Thus spake Mike Fedyk:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a keyboard shortcut in gaim to switch between IM/Chat tabs when
> they're in one window with seperate tabs?

Alt-N, where N is one of the numeric keys, such as 1, 2, 3, etc... will
jump you to tab N

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of
chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course
others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" --
Patrick Henry