freenet-unstable package

Hi,
I think I just ran into a bug in the freenet-unstable package in sid.
When you install it it automatically guesses a port to run on (ten
thousand something) but then pops up an error saying that the port
must be between 1 and 65000...  Theres no way to quit out of that
error, it just keeps on appearing..  So the package is half
configured.  I tried uninstalling it, purging it, dpkg -P --force-all
freenet-unstable and all that but it keeps trying to configure it and
always gets stuck in that error loop.  How can I remove this package?

Thanks,
Leo