Re: startx problem

> It looks like you may be using the framebuffer. Look in XF86Config-4 for
> a line referring to "framebuffer", and if it's set to "Yes", set it to
> "No" and give that a try.
>
> --

Dear Kent and other Debian users,

I could not find any words like framebuffer in XF86Config-4. so I used
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86; and I did not select using framebuffer
this time.
Then I reboot the system and startx. But It looks like coming the same
problem.
Please see the attached log file and also can you please have a look at my
configure of XF86Config-4, any mistakes I made there? Thanks very much.

Jennifer