Simple analyze of squid

 Hi,

 I've found half a dozen analyzers for squid in Debian with apt-cache
search squid.
 Can someone with a bit experience just spare me some time and tell me
which one is/are easy and simple. I just want to see which sites were
utsed and how many times.
 Thanks !

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837
>Does this mean that they can exhibit unpredictable behavior...
Yes our W2K exchange server became self-aware today and
decided to commit suicide...
-- KingRamsis, Slashdot, 03/04/03 14:02
Well, what would YOU do if you suddenly became self-aware,
and realize you were an Exchange server?
-- gosand, Slashdot, 03/04/03 14:41