bootcd questions

Hi,
after reading the bootcd manual and searching the archive I have these
questions about bootcd :

1.Is it possible to create an image in order to save it on the harddisk, or
can it write only to a cd?(I know bootcdwrite can build a cd with nfs
mounted systems)

2.I have run bootcdwrite an a system without a cd writer and at the moment
it couldn't find the cdwriter I copied the image to my pc and burned it

I booted from the cd and got this kind of error :

hda: ATAPI reset complete
end_request : I/O error, dev 03:00 (hda) sector 986248
hda: cdrom_decode_status : status 0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}

3.I have
SRCDISK=/mnt
KERNEL=$SRCDISK/boot/bzImage

in the bootcdwrite.conf but when booting from cd it tells me loading
vmlinuz.img or something.

bootcdwrite.conf :

SRCDISK=/mnt
KERNEL=$SRCDISK/boot/bzImage
APPEND=""
NOT_TO_CD="$SRCDISK/r5 $SRCDISK/usr/local $SRCDISK/usr/share"
NOT_TO_RAM=""
SSHHOSTKEY=no
RAMDISK_SIZE=100000
ERRLOG=/var/log/bootcdwrite.log