Re: Error while trying to load scsi modules

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 05:29:11PM +0200, Jernej Zidar wrote:
> After a kernel recompile (the first time I forgot to enable ACPI), the
> SCSI modules won't load. The scsi module were all compiled as modules -
> a configuration that did work before.

Few shots in the dark:

- Did you run 'make dep'?
- Does /usr/src/linux point into the 2.4.20 source tree?
- Did you remember to 'make modules_install'?
- Have you checked that your SCSI modules configuration in 'make
menuconfig' (or whatever you use) is correct?

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons