Cannot access packages in CD

Initially I intended to do a network installation. So I downloaded the necessary files to disk and launched the installation from there. I had a minimal system running and wanted to built up the system through the net using apt-get. On second thought, I decided to have a CD copy in case of disk crash. So I downloaded a binary-1 image and burned a CD with it. The CD shows one 500+ MB file with a .iso extension.

With this CD on hand, I decided to built up the system further through it. The trouble is, when I used apt-setup to select the CDROM, the error message is:

"Bad CD. Your CD dirve was detected, but it does not seem to have a Debian CD."

Why isn't it a Debian CD? Have I downloaded the image with the wrong format?

Please help.

Thanks.

Send a fun phone greeting to your friend! http://www.msn.com.sg/mobile/fungreetings/