Mutt moping: folders not working.

Hi, I set up my latest Mutt six months ago but mail from a number of high-volume lists [including debian-user-digest] floods into my inbox and takes much too long to process.

I've tried various things, consulted oracles, but nix. The one thing that occurs to me is that when my previous dual-boot system (Win98/Deb unstable) became unstable, I set up my next (WinXP/Deb unstable) with my old one ('Cyberia') mounted within the new one ('Tux'). Could too many '.procmails' be confusing Mutt ?

Tux:/home/adam# cd /
Tux:/# find -name .procmailrc -print
./home/adam/.procmailrc
./home/adam/.themes/adam/.procmailrc
./home/adam/.themes/.themes/adam/.procmailrc
./usr/cyberia/adam/.procmailrc
./root/.procmailrc

Could moving or deleting a few get Mutt folders working ? If not, I'll happily mail
my .procmailrc, muttrc, and fetchmailrc in an effort to find a solution.

As much as I enjoy Thunderbird, I still miss my Mutt !
Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz