Re: SSH: Corrupted MAC on input error - keeps recurring

Anand posts :

>> got a  Debian 3.0 stable server  running (with a  few packages from
>> testing)

It is better  to use back-ported Woody packages of  the stuff you want
instead of a mix of woody and sarge.

>> get the error "Corrupted MAC on input" or "incorrect MAC on packet"
>> with both clients

Maybe you should  change the NICs at your end.   I have seen corrupted
MACs on  bad NICs.   Also try  to enable full  duplex all  across your
network....

Hth.
--
ragOO, VU2RGU   ::   Visit us at http://symonds.net/~fsug-kochi/
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE   Amateur GNU   Radio