Re: LCDproc client problem!

Perhaps you need to specify a backlight value for the client?  That is,
it may be that the client is displaying perfectly well, but with no
backlight so that you can't see it.

Also, note that the lcdproc client has problems with CrystalFontz
displays - something having to do with character encoding from what I
understand.  So you might see odd characters and spacing for certain
lcdproc screens.  I have the 16x2 display, and lcdproc was basically
unusable for me - I hacked up some perl scripts as a substitute.  That
doesn't sound like the source of your current problem, though.

Todd