2.5 series kernel experiences

Anyone care to share any experiences with the 2.5 series kernels? I'm
looking at moving my primary desktop and my laptop over to 2.5.75. Linus
has said that 2.6 betas would be out this month, so I figure now's a
good time to get a head start. Any particular things I should watch out
for? I'm going to be using make-kpkg and friends to do all the work. Any
issues with that? Also, how about .config? Can I just copy over my
2.4.21 .config and add new selections as necessary?

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837