Re: Securing POP3

Ernest,

* Ernest Johanson <ejohan@fuller.edu> [2003-Jul-11 11:17 AKDT]:
> Perdition 1.11 can function as a POP3s proxy. Currently it's in
> unstable, which might not be what you want.  If you're comfortable
> compiling apps from source, you can get the distribution and docs from
> http://www.vergenet.net/linux/perdition.

Thanks, that does look pretty good.  Since it's a proxy, I can also
migrate people over time from the old plain text, port 110 server to the
new port 995, SSL enabled perdition server (which would be on the same
machine, probably).

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu
IARC -- Frontier Program         Please use encryption.  GPG key at: