compaq hardware monitoring?

I'd like to find out what people are using (if anything) to
monitor their Compaq server hardware (temperature, fan speed,
etc).

I've found and tried lm-sensors, but it does not detect anything.

I've found and tried cpqhealth, but it appears as though they are
RPMs that provide pre-compiled kernel modules. I alien'd it,
installed it, then looked through the startup script. I tried the
insmod manually:

"
$ sudo insmod -p /opt/compaq/cpqhealth/cpqevt/2.4.18-686/cpqevt.o
/opt/compaq/cpqhealth/cpqevt/2.4.18-686/cpqevt.o: unresolved
symbol register_chrdev_R02ca188e
/opt/compaq/cpqhealth/cpqevt/2.4.18-686/cpqevt.o:
Hint: You are trying to load a module without a GPL compatible license
      and it has unresolved symbols.  Contact the module supplier for
      assistance, only they can help you.
"

Before attempting to recompile the module, I thought I'd do a
sanity-check here.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

-jeff
--
Alien: But the humans won't stop there.  They'll make bigger boards and
bigger nails, and soon, they will make a board with a nail so big, it