CUPS in woody, question about page margin

Hi,

I installed CUPS to send jobs to a Infotec 4182 MF printer, using HP
LaserJet Series CUPS driver. It's working almost perfectly. But one
problem is about the page margin. If I send a ps file, e.g., created by
"a2ps t.txt", a small part at the top and bottom is missing. I guess the
settings about page margin should be adjusted. I changed the
"*ImageableArea" in the ppd file, but it did not solve the problem.

This problem didn't exist previously when I used lpd and smbprint,
indicating the printer is able to print larger area than what is defined
in the CUPS LaserJet Series CUPS driver. Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Qian