Re: Gnome-Terminal size not restored

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 00:28, Javier Kohen wrote:

It would have helped if you had mentioned whether it was Gnome 1 or
Gnome 2, but typically this is something managed - as Christian notes in
his reply, by the window manager, and saving the session after you do
the resize. Otherwise, any terminal program typically goes to the 80x24
standard terminal proportions (not the IBM 80x25, btw.)

HTH, HAND
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org