Re: [OT] Is there a HOWTO for HOWTO's

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 05:11:57PM -0600, Harshwardhan Nagaonkar wrote:
> What is a good source of information about writing properly formatted
> HOWTOs? I googled for it, but I couldn't find anything really concrete.
> Do I just imitate how other HOWTO's are written??

Here are a few that I know of. They're not necessarily the best documents
I've ever read, but they do specifically address HOWTOs.
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/sgml-howto/

I'd be curious to know if people know of others.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]