Re: Mouse out of control under X and cursor become a big mottled block after X(framebuffer console)

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 09:29:09PM +0800, Zhao YouBing wrote:
> I don't how to solve this problem, I just installed NVidia driver and
> now totally lost by that

I ran into something similar recently, which was solved by adding the
following line to the device section of /etc/X11/XF86Config-4:

Option	"sw_cursor"

BTW, pay attention to the comments in that file and the referenced FAQ
if your XF86Config-4 is managed by debconf.

HTH,

A.