Re: Mozilla history (completion)

On Thu, July 10 at 10:44 AM EDT
Magnus Therning <therning@sourceforge.natlab.research.philips.com>
wrote:

>Hmm, I've been using sid all along, and noticed that version 1.4 just
>made it in... but despite the recent upgrade I still had no completion.
>However, after following your advise and first removing mozilla and the
>turn around and installing it again seemed to work... irritating to not
>know the reason though :(

Well you top posted so I will just say the rest is below for reference
:)  Ditto on the problem and the solution.  Disappointingly I found out
the hard way that using pkg "mozilla-browser-snapshot" gave me the
mozilla version compiled with gcc-3.3 ( visible with about:buildconfig )
and that blackdown doesn't seem to have a compatible java plugin yet.  I
had to install 192 MB worth of sun sdk...

Shawn