Re: pdf creator (OpenOffice.org 1.1 beta does it)

breno.moiana@partekforest.com wrote:

The OpenOffice 1.1 is on beta, and it has the export to PDF capability, which
works both on the Linux and on the Windows version.  I've been using it on both
versions for a couple of weeks, and, even though it is a beta, I haven't
experienced any problems with it so far.

Regards,

Breno Moiana
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."

"Ci阯cia ? conhecimento organizado. Sabedoria ? vida organizada."
   -- Immanuel Kant

LeVA <leva@ecentrum.hu To: Debian-User <debian-user@lists.debian.org> > cc: Subject: pdf creator 08/07/2003 15:30

Hello!

Is it possible to create new, clean .pdf files under linux? If it is,
then which program do I need to use?

Thanks!

Daniel

--