Mozilla history (completion)

Ever since I switched from using Galeon to Mozilla I have lived with no
history, and of course no history completion due to that :(

After installing a Debian system recently I noticed that history on that
system _did_ work. So, now I wonder what the reason might be that I have
no history in Mozilla. Anyone with an idea?

/M

P.S. Do note that I already have the history completion turned on, but
since there doesn't seem to be any history, there isn't anything to
complete :(

--
Magnus Therning  mailto:therning@sourceforge.natlab.research.philips.com
PGP:0xD3BC7468  +31-40-2745179  http://pww.innersource.philips.com/magnus/

Basically, avoid comments. If your code needs a comment to be understood,
it would be better to rewrite it so it's easier to understand.
     -- Rob Pike